Why Prepare?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
I can see you lacking the courtesy to recognise inappropriate phrases hurtful to those less fortunate and the inability to regret it as others have Martyn. We will all be known by our actions and if that makes you feel "big" then I wish you joy in your victory,

Red

No Red, I just have no time for you or your ego. I let you fill in the blanks.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
hiya guys. can we please all take a deep breath, a step back, and have a little think before posting. life, and forums are what you make of them.

fresh start, let's get back to a decent discussion. that is the point innit?

cheers, and.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Guys, pack it in, I've got no problem with the discussion but this thread isn't the place for it. The thread was reopened earlier so that it could continue, not as a to and fro discussion between a few people but on the original subject...unless of course this is what people mean by letting threads go off and evolve?? :lmao:

So, please stop, let the thread continue, it's not a heavy survival thread "who's got the biggest gun" that we really can't accommodate, although it has turned into a thread of personal comments and issues which is why they tend to get closed.

Tony, perhaps you can give us a definitive? Is "survivalism" (distinct from survival) a welcome subject on BcUK?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
.but at the end of the day i see posts that i think are a load of crap and just don't bother having a say,why not be the same,the thread will wind out in a day or two,why stir things up,the thread will just die out.

Very well said Bernie... No point in sticking your oar in if you are trying to paddle on concrete..

Just to try and get back on track.... Why Prepare..?

I think preparation is a good thing if it makes you happier. If others don't like that, then thats their problem..
Its a bit like wearing a seat belt in a car... You don't plan on having an accident, its just in case. Or like wearing a life jacket etc etc. Do what you have (or want) to do...

spiritofold

Banned
May 7, 2004
Winchester
www.spiritofold.co.uk
Very well said Bernie... No point in sticking your oar in if you are trying to paddle on concrete..

Just to try and get back on track.... Why Prepare..?

I think preparation is a good thing if it makes you happier. If others don't like that, then thats their problem..
Its a bit like wearing a seat belt in a car... You don't plan on having an accident, its just in case. Or like wearing a life jacket etc etc. Do what you have (or want) to do...

I think thats it, preperation puts me in a comfort zone. Im happy that i've done something to try and ease any hard times that might come along. A kind of insurance.

Andy >>>>>--------------------------------<>

It's amazing how many people still read threads that obviously annoy them so much.
CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

For anyone wondering - is Tony's last comment not answer enough about whether the subject of this thread (and the others like it at the moment) are a welcome subject?
He's seen the discussions, asked people to stop the personal ranting and allow it to continue.
How much clearer does it need to be?

I don't read threads where the subject doesn't interest me. That isn't radical thinking, it's not even difficult to arrive at that way of thinking. Just don't click the thread and it all goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE