why do i have to constantly refresh my page?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
quite often - in fact this thread only showed the bottom 1/2 of post 1 when I went to view it by clicking last post

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
ok, i can get this if i enter the page the short way, say through the right hand link that shows a new comment has been made, if I go the long way, say into the forum and then select the thread it's always the full page.

A frame issue with it getting lost up behind the frame. This will be sorted at by the beginning of Sept, we're working on a revamp of the site and this won't be an issue, so if you can be patient all should be well :D The Full Members will get the chance to have a bash at it to make sure things like this are all sorted and then everyone should have access to a trouble free site :approve

Apologies for the hassle though :eek:

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
No worries Tone. It really isn't a major bother for me at all, just wondered if i was alone in page refreshment limbo.

Just glad its not my laptop!:D

Dan

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I know it is of no real use as the site is getting a tweak but it seems to be worse with firefox than ie Tone:rolleyes:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
No probs Tony - odd thing is it's only strated doing it in the last week or so.....

looking forward to the new site already - if you need any help giz a shout ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE