Why cant I sell my Woodlore Knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Jedadiah said:
If he has got some diamonds , i've got some 'Magic bean's' i'd swap for them, or a set of completely invisible bushcraft clothes, used to belong to an Emperor, apparently! :rolleyes:

Is that the ones made from that fancy new totally waterproof, totally breathable, self-repairing fabric? ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Cannot believe my luck :eek: I called into cash converters in High Wycombe to offload a load of house junk and picked up a Woodlore for....... wait for it....... 15 quid!!!

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Aaron said:
Too late have taken it down the Cash Converters - they gave me £20 for it. Now some nutter will buy it and use it to hold up a Post Office. :eek:

That had really better be a joke......... :lmao:

If not.....did your dad used to work in the music industry and pass over a new band "that'll go nowhere" called 'The Beatles' by any chance??? :eek: :rolleyes:

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Silverback said:
Cannot believe my luck :eek: I called into cash converters in High Wycombe to offload a load of house junk and picked up a Woodlore for....... wait for it....... 15 quid!!!

15 QUID!? I cant believe it was so :censored: :cussing: expensive! You've been ripped off mate :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kato

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2006
NW England
:lmao: You would have to be a drug crazed loon to let a £350+ knife go for £20 :eek: you could have gotten at least £50 for it :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE