who's out there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, am new to this forum. Im originally from north london. But now live in Kings Norton (south Birmingham). I am looking to meet up with some new bushcraft peeps in the new year.
The guys I usually go with still live in the South East, it can be a bit of a logistical nightmare hooking up with them more than a couple of times a year...
Looks like there is quite a few of you about in the Midlands. I was contemplating the meet up over in coventry last weekend, but kind of glad I didnt ! Looking at the rain, and the fact I was feeling a bit flu like!
Would be cool to hear suggestions on venues to hook up with people or pm me if your on my doorstep and you fancy going for a bimble... cheers

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Hi, am new to this forum. Im originally from north london. But now live in Kings Norton (south Birmingham). I am looking to meet up with some new bushcraft peeps in the new year.
The guys I usually go with still live in the South East, it can be a bit of a logistical nightmare hooking up with them more than a couple of times a year...
Looks like there is quite a few of you about in the Midlands. I was contemplating the meet up over in coventry last weekend, but kind of glad I didnt ! Looking at the rain, and the fact I was feeling a bit flu like!
Would be cool to hear suggestions on venues to hook up with people or pm me if your on my doorstep and you fancy going for a bimble... cheers

Hi mate,

have a look here mate

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50678

ATB

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE