Whos going to Spoonfest?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
It's all happening again, this year we managed not to clash with wilderness but clash with moot, apologies for that it's hard to get dates that fit everything. Tickets went on sale this morning 10am and over half have gone already. Dates are August 1-4, an extra day and extra nights camping this year. Adam Hart-Davis talking about his love of carving spoons.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's all happening again, this year we managed not to clash with wilderness but clash with moot, apologies for that it's hard to get dates that fit everything. Tickets went on sale this morning 10am and over half have gone already. Dates are August 1-4, an extra day and extra nights camping this year. Adam Hart-Davis talking about his love of carving spoons.

Damn... I would have liked to go to this but I'll be at the moot

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex

Would have loved to come to this, i wanted to go last year too, but it's just too far away for and i cant justify the fuel expense to get there and back, any plans to do one a bit further south at any point Robin?, as id love to come one day to and learn some new tricks, tips & techniques from some of the carvers there and get some constructive critique on my carving as it's the only way im going to get stronger and produce a higher quality product.

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
Would love to go, but am going to the Moot. This type of meet is right up my alley but the distance is just too great.
Hope it a good one and the weather is fair for you all.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Just got my ticket and a pass out.
Thought I'd take it easy and nip up on the train too. It works out the same price and quite a quick time even with a change.
It'll be like the old days of going to Edale walking at the weekend. Can I resist the Nags though?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE