whoopee, another 2.5 acres !!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brainflex

Nov 6, 2004
As the title says I have just added 2.5 acres to my growing empire :eek:):
I now own a grand total of 9 acres of woodland.Nice christmas present to myself. :super:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Umm, just up the road :wink:

Well done mate, I'm very tempted to sell my house and buy some, not sure if the wife would like it though! :rolmao:

Brainflex

Nov 6, 2004
There are a lot of rhododendrums that need cutting back.Anyone got anything big n sharp coming for christmas that needs testing ???? :naughty:

I will have a meet up in the new year as I want to wander round a bit going
" :nana: mine all mine :nana: "

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I've got a chainsaw if that helps matey? ? ? But don't gloat too much and then leave me alone or you'll end up with a meadow!!!! :naughty: :nana: :naughty:

Seriously.....good for you Mate and nice one for inviting people up to see it :super:

jakunen

Native
Brainflex said:
There are a lot of rhododendrums that need cutting back.Anyone got anything big n sharp coming for christmas that needs testing ???? :naughty:

I will have a meet up in the new year as I want to wander round a bit going
" :nana: mine all mine :nana: "
AGGHHH!!! You said the forbidden word!!!! The scourge of Welsh hillsides. Hack! Burn! Destroy!!!!

You related to Golum or the Skeskies (Dark Crystal film) by any chance???:nana:

BrutonW

Jun 16, 2004
Congrats!

now comes the cheeky part.....is there any chance i could use it once in a while? as i can't seem to find nowhere in Lancashire that has any potential as a Bushcraft wood. In return i would be more than happy to help you out with it's maintenance etc, and odd jobs that need doing in it.

Will, Preston

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Serious land there mate! I want some...;) How big is 9 acres? (comparison to a footall field please :roll: :eek:):

maverick

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
An acre is approx the size of one football pitch
An acre is a measure of land area in Imperial units or U.S. customary units. It is equal to 43 560 square feet, or 4840 square yards.

The acre was selected as approximately the amount of land tillable by one man behind an ox in one day

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE