Who likes to browse the Bushcraft forums while at work?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
What.....browse forums while we're supposed to be doing something else ??.....the very idea :lmao: :lmao: :nono: I've a couple of different jobs nowadays..sometimes inside (hence the browsing) sometimes outside...not accountable to anyone though..but not good for the productivity :)

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi Bushcraftpro,

I am on leave at the moment, but i generally have it on my laptop all day, and as ime in and out of the office i will have a browse, im'e a countryside officer, and manage a small team of countryside rangers, so i suppose it's also relevant..........................in a selfish way :D

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
I am at work lunching on some 'hartkeks' just to make me feel like a 'die-hard' in this office. :lmao:

I am working as support engineer in the field of 'electrically measuring mechanical quantities' and I have just repaired a strain gauge application of one of our customers axis assemblies.

I often take a quick peek at what you guys are going on about at the forums. Great stuff !!

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
They dont allow access to the net apart from sending e mails where I work. We have a terminal in the canteen but theres quite a few trying to use it :(

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A way to unwind in the heat of the busy office. I try to limit it to lunch time but occasionally need an injection of the wild outdoors at other times.

J

JadaFecT

It's the best time to browse forums personally. Keeps me sane while working.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I like to browse this forum at work as certain threads are very work related and are good to read when the weather is not on my side. The best time for me is at the start of the day.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
7 Day ban, his other username....Iknow nowt, that he has conversations with is permanently banned. That really is a bit like saying.... :ban:

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
I do all the time as I work permanent nights from a depot,and our work can only be done at certain periods.I work for network rail and I can only work within a block(Trains cannot run into worksite,unless planned)

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
BushcraftPro said:
I know I do! I go on it all day!! Who else is at work at the moment and what do you do!?

Two or three times per shift. Computer at work is high speed and much quicker than the one at home - which operates off sattelite.

PG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE