Who is in the Bristol Area ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest

Jun 14, 2006
Bristol
I just wondered who, or how many members are in the Bristol/Gloucester area and may be up for spending some time out over in the Forest of Dean or elsewhere local ?

I didn't get out enough this year, as I was waiting for everyone else to sort themselves out and don't want to be in the same situation next year !

Forest

Earlyturtle

Forager
Nov 5, 2007
Bristol, England
I'm in Bristol and would (probably) be up for an outing/some outings next year.
(Quote me on that closer to the time though, need to sort some kit out atm).
Mike

exped.equip.

Sep 30, 2007
Glos.
Forest,i live in the Forest of Dean,so if you need a lift/picking up anywhere give me a shout and i`ll ferry you to the`better parts` of the woodland!!

D

Deleted dude 7861

I'm near the area too, Forest of Dean is very close but never camped out there as of yet.

Forest

Jun 14, 2006
Bristol
Forest,i live in the Forest of Dean,so if you need a lift/picking up anywhere give me a shout and i`ll ferry you to the`better parts` of the woodland!!

Thanks for replying everyone, I'm very familiar with the Forest myself,camped out numerous times recently and spent loads of my childhood there staying at my grans. I may well take you up on your offer, when the weather improves, if thats ok

We'll let others add to the thread and then get something organised for the spring,

Keep in touch.

Forest

D

Deleted dude 7861

Hi all if anyone is out and about this weekend coming 24/25th I've given G my details would be interested in the Forest Of Dean as I've never camped there yet.

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE