Who is coming to the Bushmoot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Who's coming to the Bushmoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maverick

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Wow a year gone already! After last years exellent moot my boy and I be there.
hows everyone doing by the way I havn't been around in a while (to busy working :( ) Still keeping my hand in though!
If anyone is thinking of doing the flint knapping go for it I did it last year and it was great. The arrow on my wall looks great with the flint point i made on it ( to scared to shoot it incase I break it lol)
Bardster I snapped my bow :eek: :( :( but it worked a treat up untill then. So I am very greatfull for your workshop last year, might sit in again lol
Anyways see you all soon....

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
Until this sort of lastr minute I didn't know whether I could make it, but things look good now.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Would anyone fetch me at Bridgend railway station on Friday? Don't know when I'll be arriving but it could be like last year around 1pm.

Maybe there is a way of having several non-motorists all being given a lift at the same time. I may find out when reading all the posts.

See you all on Friday!

Nomade

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Looks like I'll be going for the whole event :D I'm really looking forward to it.
Hoping to put some names to faces and learn a few things.
I've had to pull out of a couple of meets this year so this will be my first BCUK meet-up. Seems like a good place to start :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE