Who is coming to the Bushmoot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Who's coming to the Bushmoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
after rupturing my bicep, my attendance is in a little doubt.
i'm going to try to be there, but it all depends on what i can actually do after my operation to re-attach the tendon.
i want to be there, and my tickets etc are all paid for so it's just a matter of how fit i feel on the day.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mate, sorry to hear that you’re in the wars… :eek: if you can get there then do, we can cart you round a bit if need be. Even if you just have a relaxing few days outdoors it will be good for you. :D

Let us know how it goes

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
as i mentioned in another thread, i've had the surgery. it went well and i'm home again.
i can't straighten my arm (and probably won't be able to properly for a couple of months)
but i recon i will make it to the moot. even if only to meet mors :D

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
\glad to hear it went well Graham. You've got to come to the moot - plenty of things you can do with one arm....erm...... half a bowdrill engine? :D

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Important issue for those traveling by Train

The RMT is planning a 48 hour strike between Thursday (I think) and Saturday lunchtimes on the weekend of the Bushmoot. I know that South West trains are advising people not to travel during the 24 hour one this Friday (Farnborough Airshow weekend!), but I'm not sure how trains to South Wales will be affected next week.

RodStrod

Jul 10, 2006
Bolton
I've decided I'm coming for the whole event.....new to this, and I'm coming on my own, no-one else can get time off work...boooo!

see you there,

PS - if anyone needs a lift from Manchester way give me a shout, J.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
I'm coming along too thanks to redcollective :beerchug:

Look forward to meeting you all!

Have a safe jorney there and back....and dare I say fingers crossed for slightly cooler weather :sulkoff:

ps. Please can somebody please tell me how I book myself on to specific courses/ workshops at the Moot?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE