Who is coming to the Bushmoot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Who's coming to the Bushmoot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
this years bushmoot will last twice as long as last year and with some of the personalities attending this years Moot is shaping up to be a magnificant event.

so the question is who's coming?

for information on this years event see here

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yep - I've sent my subs via paypal to the bushcraft shop address. Particularly interested in plant id (big knowledge gap for me there) and watching a forging workshop!

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Not quite the whole event, as I'll have to be in work on Tuesday, but most of it. I hope the weather's like it is now.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's worth adding that none of you should feel that you have to come to the whole thing, come to what you can, it will be great to see you for half a day or for the whole thing ;)

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
I will be there but dont know for how long, may even be the whole weekend!
Will pay on the day.
Thanks for arranging this Im realy looking forward to it.
Pothunter.
PS. may have one other in toe, very bushcrafty type will this be OK?

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
We are at a wedding in Oxfordshire Sat night, but we'll try to make Monday and Tuesday. We'll have to camp far away from everyone - two kids under two, could be noisy. Looking forward to putting names to usernames though.

Richard

PS Is green compulsory?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
richeadon said:
We are at a wedding in Oxfordshire Sat night, but we'll try to make Monday and Tuesday. We'll have to camp far away from everyone - two kids under two, could be noisy. Looking forward to putting names to usernames though.

Richard

PS Is green compulsory?

mate, there's a good group of families, my little one is only just 2! You'll be fine. If you come on the Monday make sure you're nice and early so you can get a good day of workshops in, or if you'd rather you can just relax.... ;)

Any colour you like :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE