who do i

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Basically you chose it and you're stuck with it.

You can ask the Boss, Tony, if he'll change it, but that very rarely happens since it can leave confusion throughout the forums.
Generally it's only done when a chosen name really isn't suitable for the site, or occasionally a teacher who's been getting hassle when some numpty of a pupil finds out his user name.

You can ask though.

cheers,
Toddy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Now and then they get changed but it's got to be a good reason and usually to reflect more of a real name, going from something like peter worthington to sawlteg spittle breath doesn't really work well, the other way around however is a bit easier :D

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Now and then they get changed but it's got to be a good reason and usually to reflect more of a real name, going from something like peter worthington to sawlteg spittle breath doesn't really work well, the other way around however is a bit easier :D

Yeah, that's why I was allowed to go from SplendidManhood to JonathanD. Both me, but one moreso.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE