White Rose Wood 24 -27 May.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Hubs
Scrumpy
Tank
Humpback TBC
Cliv
Twodogs (Arriving Sat AM )
Andy BB (TBC)
Chad and Joseph
PeterH (arriving Sat, hopefully!)

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Karl
Sorry I'm st****d as my wife requires me to drive her to Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday and it looks like Sunday is a family day. Have a good weekend and see you next time.
Alan

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Cheers Karl for organising a cracking meet. Thanks to everyone for making it another good meet.

Again enjoyed the time around the campfire with laughter a visit for the friendly local police force.

It's amazing to see the different changes in the woods

he6yzame.jpg

u2ezu6e6.jpg

A few setups
ebezy5ap.jpg

ty9u5y6e.jpg

y5u7azy8.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks all for a great meet. Glad it warmed up as Friday was winter like. Turned out perfect weather and Joseph made the most of it while I did nothing but relax. Good times...

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Karl was taking loads for you Martin, in fact I think that's all he did all weekend the lazy sod, I never saw him chop any firewood for once.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
That and eat sausages... I am sure he said something about someone would have to come along to split some more wood soon :campfire:

Had a great, quiet weekend. It is a couple of years since I last went to White Rose and I will certainly be looking to return sooner next time.

avy2etuh.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE