Which Small Keychain Torch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

yungmannfuzz

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2011
NI
I'm thinking of an LED Lenser..

Any opinions? Want it small, light, and durable. It's going to live on my car keys.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Best i've found so far are either the Fenix LD01 or the Klarus MiX6 Ti

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

Both are AAA light and i use Sanyo Eneloops in both.
The Fenix LD01 is 72 lumens, the Klarus MiX6 Ti 85 lumens.

Weight wise there is very little between them.

P1040503.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

I prefer the MiX6 as the tint is more neutral (the LD01 has a greenish tint) plus it's titanium so takes more of a beating in the pocket without showing up.

I bought the MiX6 for £36.88 on ebay and the LD01 for €28.25, so the Klarus is more expensive it really depends on how strong your Ti fetish is and if you have a aversion to green tints in torches.

The Fenix is on my work keychain and the Klarus on my home keychain, both are really as back up lights rather than daily use, as if i'm working i have tools with me with a better torch and if i need a torch other times i have a Zebralight SC600 in my bumbag.
But both do get a fair amount of use as they're easy and quick to access .

Cheers
Mark

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Fenix EO1 or a Thru Nite Ti http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thrunite-...ightsLanternsTorches&var=&hash=item4d0754859f

I have both of these and they are great the Thrunite is particularly good value

I am afraid the Maglite solitaire does not compete although I believe Maglite have upped their game recently

thats a fair point, no probs with that. Ive got one with an led bulb and it works for me but thats my opinion. I just feel that sometimes there are ways of speaking to people, you've come across A1 but that other fella clearly has an attitude problem and theres just no need for it. We are all individuals and we all have our own views and opinions but there are some people who don't understand that or respect other peoples views. Courtesy is the lubricating oil in the machinery of human relasionships.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE