Which DVDs for UK Bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nemesis

Jan 4, 2010
Surrey
Evening all
Only posted a couple fo times before but use the site often as an incredibly useful resource (so thanks to all for that!)

I wild camp every now and again (including a fantastic one in January of this year) and have a half decent appreciation of the key principles, as well as starting to get my mora and multitool up to scratch with my new Sharpmaker (complete with sandpaper addition for the really iffy blades)

I'm looking to buy some Bushcraft DVDs as though I read often I think some things can sink in better when seen rather than visualised.

From having a look at Rays wiki page, most of his series seem to have more of outside the UK than inside though maybe I'm wrong.

I've had a bit of a search and found some threads but from over 5 years ago so apologies if I'm being dozy and missing more recent threads but would appreciate any advice anyone has regarding soem recommendations for DVDs (or indeed Youtube links :))

Many thanks in advance

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Why not come down to one of the Sussex meets?, im sure people there will be happy to show and/or explain and let you try first hand anything you might have questions about.

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Go! Its a wonderful way to meet folk, see what sparks 'em, get hints and tips.... MUCH better than online tutorials as ou can ask for clarification, study from every angle and wow.... these folk really know their stuff and its great when theres another interested noob about, learning together is a right laff and theres someone to hold the other end of the bandage if things go wrong ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE