where's thread gone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 12, 2011
midlands
Now this is probably my fault somewhere along the line but I created a new thread in the camp/carry section with pics (which took me ages to fathom ) and it never appeared not sure why ?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just had a look essgee and there's nothing from you in the Moderation queue....you'd only be there because you have under ten posts and you said that you had photos in your thread.

I have no idea what has happened to your thread....might I suggest that you try starting the thread again, with the same title, in the same forum and seeing if the 'auto-restore' function still has the data ? If it does, it'll come up at the bottom left of your opening post; just click on it and it will bring back up whatever was in the original post.

Got to be worth a try :)

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Glad it's found :)

Johan, that's what I tried and there were only five posts showing.....:dunno:.....oh well, it's sorted now :D

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE