where to leave the car?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well awesome news on the camping front, my mates have gone from 4 nights near ben nevis - down to 4 nights in galloway forest, and now they have decided to spend 4 nights in guisborough forest instead! which is all of 20 minutes away from my house by bus - somehow I dont think I will be going with them, as its not the greatest bit of wildlife on our doorstep and its generally full of "p*ss heads drinking beer and playing loud music -

I'm genuinely gutted, so to cheer myself up I have decided to ditch them and go by myself, starting with smaller camping trips and eventually going up to the wilds of scotland by myself next year, somehw I think I'll enjoy it more - just me and the dog.

Petewhitefang

May 28, 2011
Sheffield
Sounds awesome Chalarino!

It's wise to camp a couple of one-nighters to build your confidence and see how you go from there. Obviously, you're not too far from the Scottish Borders where you could camp freely (within reason!).

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE