Where to find OS type maps of Kitilla area Finnish Lapland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Hi guys

I'm looking to find a decent map of the Kitilla area of Finland and my searches are coming up a bit fruitless. Does anyone know where I can either buy one or download one? Any help greatly appreciated.

This is the rough area I'm after

http://binged.it/1c9Xryg

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'm sure I bought my maps on-line, I'll have a dig through my threads as I'm sure I posted a link.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
I picked mine up in a shop in Levi, have lost it since sorry or you would have been more than welcome to it. Fantastic place though many happy memories, best holiday ever.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
I'm looking to find a decent map of the Kitilla area of Finland and my searches are coming up a bit fruitless. Does anyone know where I can either buy one or download one?

Maps produced by the National Land Survey of Finland can be downloaded free of charge from their web server. I believe you are mostly interested in the basic map raster (1:20000) or the background map series (1:5000 - 1:8000000).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE