where to buy quality leather for crafts?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rob1983

Dec 22, 2011
Cardiff
Im new to leather craft and thinking on giving it a try, just wondered if anyone know of some good companies that sell some quality leather for crafting projects? Ive come across some website but when I make enquiries no one is replying. If anyone got any good ones please feel free to inbox me.

:hatscarf:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
All of the above... lol

Leprevo I have had a problem with, order lost in the post but replaced, and postal charges fully refunded .... the ordering system needs bringing up todate , planning is a must if your using them..apart from that cant really complain..and very helpful on the phone for advice.. :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....personally i'd say (along with many others) avoid le prevo like the plague though unfortunately i still have to use them for some hardware because to do otherwise is to simply throw money away....i have however shifted 90 percent of my purchases over to other companies since the recent well publicised 'amicably settled' fiasco....and the amount of leather, dye, hardware that i get through now means le prevo are losing many thousands from me alone per year.

if you want leather, knowlege and speedy service then its quite simple....

keith and sally lyon
lyon leathers ltd
4 william st
northampton
nn1 3ew
01604 639346

tell them i sent you please!

sonni

ps....otherwise the identity store or claytons

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I must admit I have not brought anything for a few months, as I have got enough stock... at the mo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE