Where to buy Biltong

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Does anyone know anywhere in the southwest or online where I can buy Biltong? I was relying on my butcher but he doesn't have any... was rather counting on it for my trip next week. Can anyone offer any assistance?

leon-1

arctic hobo said:
Does anyone know anywhere in the southwest or online where I can buy Biltong? I was relying on my butcher but he doesn't have any... was rather counting on it for my trip next week. Can anyone offer any assistance?

Chris I started a thread about Biltong a while ago, I think it was called "Anyone Tried Biltong", do a search for it and you'll find loads of very helpfull information.

Loyd Maunders the butchers were selling biltong a while ago, Ostrich, Peri peppered and the like, IIRC they had about 5 different types :)

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
As people from the MM moot know I took along lots of biltong that I had ordered from www.biltong.co.uk - seeing as most of it disappeared with half an hour i think most people liked it :) :) tastes fantastic - good price and excellent delivery

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I know it’s not really the answer you’re looking for, but I was in Kent last weekend and they sell it in the pubs down there. It was lovely!

M

missing link

The great thing about Biltong is that it contains “no” Monosodium Glutamate, for those who are sensitive to (E620, E621). Beef jerky on the other hand does – Yes even the ones that say “MSG-Free” that’s because jerky usually contains Soya Sauce which has MSG in it!

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
There's a butchers in the main street in Gt. Yarmouth that sells it pretty cheap - about £10/Kg. Does Ostrich and stuff too. I can't remember what he's called but it's just by the Market.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE