When was the last time you pampered yourself?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
I don't spend money on it but whenever the mother in law gets a "bring-a-guest" weekend at the fitness club she goes to then i tend to tag along and bob between the jacuzzi, sauna and ice dunk tank

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
No pampering for me apart from my shaving two passes with a straight razor every other day. Plenty of scents to choose from to lather up with, plenty if razors to choose from as well as brushes to lather with. Boar for exfoliating and badger silver tip for soft and relaxing. Witch hazel to sort my skin after the shave then bay rum for a nice burn. Then its time to choose the aftershave or Cologne. Its a nice 20 minute ritual that's time spent on myself and nobody else. Everything else I do in the day is for a boss or family so I look forward to slowing down time for myself...

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Every now and then I pamper myself with a full to the brim hot bath, loads of SWMBOs smelly soapy stuff, a bottle of Baileys, bucket of ice (for the Baileys) a few candles and some Backwoods Sweet and Aromatic cigars. Heaven. SWMBO goes mental tho cos of the smell.

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Hmmm hot baths would be the closest

Weekly shave second i guess haha

Unless the weekend fry up breakfasts count haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE