whats your job? is it outdoor work? does it fit around bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rangerlee

Jan 14, 2011
essex
I work in a kennels. so when i take the dogs out i will take a daypack and in it have a food for free book so i can inprove my know now lol

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
hi I work at an outdoor eductaion centre as 1 of 3 senior instructors, and apart from canoeing orienteering etc etc Im in charge of the bushcraft training, so i get to take my dog with me and play, they,ve even let me build a log cabin to play in its great , poorly paid but great,

nenook

CatchHellBlues

Dec 12, 2010
Essex
Seem to spend most of my life outdoors, im a part time gardener and im also at college on a horticultural course. Bushcraft skills do come in handy a lot of the time.

Ivan Owen

Tenderfoot
I'm 18, was set on a career in the music industry for 7 years before realising that i hate musicians.
I wildly aimed towards the outside (my natural habitat) and did some work for some gardeners and a tree surgeon: gardening was great before they decided not to pay me anymore and tree surgery was hell (I'm right wee me).
Now flailing towards outdoor shops and really like the idea of traditional timber building.
Would love to be a Viking like Wayland if i could grow a beard ... got the hair though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE