What's your favourite campfire tipple?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
We practice the saxon ritual of passing the drinking horn first filled with a good bottle of port then another then another then another and then I think its bed time cheers good folks

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Any of the hundred or more god beers I have tried (this does not inlude John Smiths as it is difficult to catogorise as beer IMO)

Well a nice cider sweet and lumpy

and Home brew Sloe Gin ( i have a Gallon ready for the Wilderness gathering :eek: )

when younger a bottle of Thuderbird Blue fortified Wine ( Ahh Student days :22: :) ) heated/ warmed in the fire but not to much or you remove all the skin in a neat circle on your lips :eek: :tapedshut

or just cheap Vodka and Coke

ATB

Duncan

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Ok I think I've got the gist of this thread now or at least how everyone is thinking......

Two guys are in a small boat at sea after being shipwrecked. After a few days they are getting a bit thirsty so one of the guys goes looking through the survival gear when he chances upon a small brass lamp. Remembering stories of genies and rubbing etc., he rubs the lamp and bam! a genie appears.
"You have a single wish" intones the genie.
Quick as a flash one of the guys says "I wish the whole ocean was beer"
Suddenly the whole ocean turns into beer and the genie disappears along with the lamp.
The first guy turns to the other with a big grin on his face but his shipmate looks none too pleased. "What's wrong?"
"Nice going mate, now we're going to have to **** in the boat!"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE