Whats wrong with this post??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
yet another threatening PM from BB saying i am going to be banned! i have a post count of about 10 and they have a problem with half of them!

so what is so wrong with this post, located here http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1486412#post1486412 , that i should be banned???
"been off road driving since i was 7 (couldn't reach the pedals but i was steering lol!) and im only 16 now! the last time i went (in a disco due for scrapping when its MOT ran out in 4 weeks) i managed to destroy all the electrics on the passenger side on a gate post, and the bodywork wasnt too happy about the incident either... it made it back though
morocco next year for some dune driving in my landrover we are building :D its a bit unusual...

thats a discovery 1 under that... its not mine though mines going to be silver so the inevitable dents dont show so much.
those that went to the billing landrover show this year may have seen the two they had there."

maybe its the fact that my age is 15 and i say im 16. thats because im 16 in 4 days....

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
maybe its cause you are 16 and shouldnt LEGALLY be driving!?!!??! literally just an observation. dont take offense. I'm not a member of that site. just my two cents worth

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
I can't see a problem with it, best to take it up with them. Nice Landy in the pic though. Is yours going to be the same style?

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Having a similar problem at home,someone gets upset then asks ME whats going on.I'll give the same advice as I give them,Ask the person who has upset you.Much the same as Ahjno.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
yep i have but, being an admin, i dont think he will have time to reply today.

it could be the age thing but i will be very dissapointed if it is because i have never driven illegally, only on private land with permission, and implying i do is not just an insult to me but my dad too. i never mentioned driving illegally and none of the others who posted on there found fault with the post.
i might remove my account from BB. i dont like how they handle problems.

on here i had the same issue as on BB. my age was wrong. i think it is preset to put in details or something, and they are wrong. it said i was 19 whereas i am 15. so it said i was legally old enough to but a knife when i wasnt. this was obviously a serious issue, but i got it sorted simply by PM ing some nice person on here (Toddy i think) who passed it on to someone who fixed it, no hassle whatsoever.
on BB i asked for it to be changed as soon as i joined when i saw it was wrong again. 2 months later nothing had been done so i mentioned it in a post, which led to a PM threatening to ban me for it. eventually i got it changed near the end of july, but that was still a long wait.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
I can't see a problem with it, best to take it up with them. Nice Landy in the pic though. Is yours going to be the same style?

yep, same style except silver with all the roll bars and wheel arches and chequer plate (everything that wont get dented) black.
its like a kit car. someone up north makes them himself and you just bolt it on to a discovery 1 chassis. you only need the chassis, bulkhead and engine, gearbox, clutch etc bits. so you make a lot of the cost of the donor vehicle selling the rear seats and body parts.
this will be my only car for at least 10 years once i pass my test, so we are making it as good as possible and want a nice disco 1 XS version with the half leather seats, and a 300TDI engine. galvanizing all the chassis and other metal bits. if it does eventually die a death i can just unbolt the body kit and put it on another donor vehicle.
nice big winch and some xenon lights too :D :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Okay, this is going to be closed.
My reason is simple. It's cross forum niggling.
I'm sorry if it disappoints you Jordan, but we don't do that here.

Please take any up issue you have with BB, with BB.

cheers,
Toddy

p.s. Enjoy Morocco :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE