Whats on the menu?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
" it is one thing to believe in a rhinocerous, a creature which does exist, but looks like it shouldn't, and quite another thing a dragon, a creature which does not yet we fervently wish did." - G.K. Chesterton Lets see; chupacabras, the dinosaur in the Congo, yeti/susquatch, various Nessie/pliestosaurs, giant sloths and condors the size of small planes---I need a bigger knife :eek:

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
ChrisKavanaugh said:
" it is one thing to believe in a rhinocerous, a creature which does exist, but looks like it shouldn't, and quite another thing a dragon, a creature which does not yet we fervently wish did." - G.K. Chesterton Lets see; chupacabras, the dinosaur in the Congo, yeti/susquatch, various Nessie/pliestosaurs, giant sloths and condors the size of small planes---I need a bigger knife :eek:

And an oven the size of a small house.....

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
things like this always make me wonder though

someone has obviously caught one of these things

did they know it was edible before it appeared on the market stall?

was it on the market stall just on the "off chance" that someone would be hungry enough to buy it?

as always ananova is very sketchy on details

do the locals know a lot more about this creature ?

i read a lovely book by bill bryson called a short history of nearly everything

plug plug

his comment on what we actually know about the deep sea areas of our planet was
It's rather as if our first-hand experience of the surface world were based on the experience of five guys exploring on garden tractors after dark

i sometimes wonder if we havent indeed been exploring the surface world on garden tractors after dark

Tant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE