Whats next?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I would like one of them there Blue point MLT100 sander attachment thingeys that I missed last time.
I live in hope.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
How about some of the drink safe products?

These might be considered excellent value for money anyway at their prices but I am sure purifying water is important for most of us.

Last edited:

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Mountain Laurel Designs! If you can get a decent group buy discount from them i'd have to find the money for a new Trailstar I reckon. Or Bear Paw trading (I think that's what they are called). They make various UL camping gear such as bug nests/bivvies that don't weigh a few hundred grammes.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
How about Nuclear,Biological and Chemical Pyjamas for all those guys that have recently bought woollen blankets.

I'm sure late 80s single use only ones from Russia must be going for a steal.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
The one thing that I've been unable to source in this country is decent wool trousers. Something like Filson Mackinaw field pants.
14010-087fieldpantsx2_1776_general.jpg

I'm sure there must be a market for them but we need to convince a UK seller that it's worth importing some.

If we could get a list together of people ready to buy along with sizes required. :dunno:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Leather craft starter kits

We did a Group Buy of these last year via a supplier , I can see , if there is sufficient interest , if they can be run again??

I'll see if I can find the old GB post and re-activate it to see and gauge how much interest there is.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
The one thing that I've been unable to source in this country is decent wool trousers. Something like Filson Mackinaw field pants.

I'm sure there must be a market for them but we need to convince a UK seller that it's worth importing some.

If we could get a list together of people ready to buy along with sizes required. :dunno:

Wayland have a look at rokit.co.uk they sell vintage clothing , ive just been looking at their wool and flannel shirts and then clicked the trouser section and the first pair up were woolen salopettes ? it might be worth having a proper look ? just in case !

cheers andrew.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.

I have a couple of pairs of these (those two colours in fact) that I have modded slightly - taken the thigh pockets off and the buttons to enable me to wear a belt comfortably. To be honest they are too warm for all but a handful of days a year and I think I'm going to sell one pair at least.

I would love to see a more wallet friendly jacket like the BCUK ventile - a tightly woven cotton jacket or Polycotton, with similar trousers, or better still a Danner group buy.:deadhorse:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE