What's all this about? YDS boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Me niether, they have some good credentials according to their website. polimil have some for pre-order and seem reasonably priced.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
We are given the choice between being issued these or magnums. The all leather boot, is supposed to be a £150 boot, so we asked if we could go back to altbergs, told no. There has been some issues, with leaking, soles coming away, & just being uncomfortable.
When you change something like boots, there will always be issues, until staff get used to them, but the quality control has been suspect on the smaller sizes. I have had personal issues with the boots, which cause me problems with the arches of both feet, i've tried to persevere with them, having sold my altbergs & matterhorns, however i have eventualy given up with them, &. now use my German army boots.

Rob

fast but dim

Nomad
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
AS a firefighter i've worn the Goliath fireboots for 5 yrs or so, with no problems, and have just been issued the side zip steel tog boots for daily wear. they seem to be pretty good, comfy out the box, and some lads have had them over a year with no signs of wear ( bear in mind they have an easy working life!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE