What would you like from the US?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Greetings from Tennessee. What bushcraft gear would you like from the US that you can't get in the UK or don't get because shipping charges are too expensive? I hope I'm not duplicating any posts & my apologies if so. Thanks.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I'd like one of the Down East 1606 Alice pack frames, but the shipping is just as much as the frame! IU'll probably ask a mate who sometimes visits the states to get one for me next time he's over.
Colin

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
WOW ,Where do we start ,Filson , Woolrich ,US Belleville boots also Bates ,Carhartt etc ,to name a few...

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
MLD Trailstar in cuben and sil-nylon. I dont like customs lottery. Also never happy with buying online or over phone to another jurisdiction. Uk and eu laws on distance selling i know and trust. No offence meant but i dont know rights with us purchases. If i lived out there it wld be different. Also reckon pretty much everything.cld be bought cheaoer out tgere too.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Hi Santa I'd like

a coyote brown poncho liner
a USN wet weather anorak
old hickory knives
US made carbon steel schrade buzzsaw trapper
Asbell wool shirt

the list goes on :D

I'm just curious. I was going to order a sheath for my bahco laplander saw, a millbank bag, nato bottle & crusader cup from a web site in England but decided against it when I found out how much shipping would cost. I guess I just wondered if you felt like the grass is greener on the other side too? I'm fascinated with the UK & Europe too and that kind of affects what gear I like.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Our post has gone daft like your postal has. I used to buy loads of stuff from your side of the pond. brass Spittoons, clothes etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE