what titanium pot/mug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
as stated above, im after a titanium mug rather than a pot or small pot would do, it needs to have a lid and be about 600ml or a bit less but no less than 500ml.

as always funds are tight so what ever costs the least the better really.

many thanks for any help.

regards.

chris.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Check out the alpkit mytimug 750ml for £25 comes with a lid and fits on the bottom of a Nalgene bottle.

+1 gets the most use out of all my ti pots, capable, light weight and value for money. Bit narrow for meths stoves (especially side burners) but fine on gas / pressure stoves and hexy

Ive got the msr kettle too and its great too. Better on meths as its slightly wider based but obviously good on gas too.

If push came to shove and on cash alone id get the alpkit.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
thank you all, i do like my meths stove's simple easy to use and cost effective so the kettle seems good, but i like the look of the alpkit mug and at that price who can say no...:):):):):)

many thanks, think i will go with the taller pot seeing as i use wood as fuel allot too....

regards.

chris.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I have just completed the whole Ti kit from Alpkit (450ml, 750ml, 1300ml) and it's great.
450 and 750 are exactly the same as vargo, lifeventure and others I had a chance to touch so don't overpay. And the service is spot on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE