What idiot invented micropore?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm allergic to Micropore but not to the old type plasters. Trying to persuade medics of that is often a hard job though.

Realy - we have it on a drop down list when we are taking allergy histories

there are other tapes out there of more or less use, some are specific to certain requirments

Mefix and Hyperfix are two that spring to mind but we don't use either where I work

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The lead ball hit the web of my hand before bouncing harmlessly a few feet in front of me. No lash, just a .44 ball full impacting into my hand. I pull them back a long way too, and those black tubes are powerful. It was a very deep and weird wound.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
ouch!

That was a fairly crap technique!

Yeah, it wasn't good.

Same technique I've been using for 35+ years though, so a freak accident which may be contributed to by catty design, pouch size, and ammo used. I'll be investigating more thoroughly once my hand has healed and I've found suitable protection in case it decides to happen again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE