What do you sleep in?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
When you guys go to meetups what do you all normally take to sleep in/uder?

For instance what will people be taking with them the the WG at the weekend?

Tent or tarp?

Just curious as to what you all get up to LOL :rolleyes:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Sorry mate, but when I saw this question I had a near uncontrollable desire to go ARRRGGHGGHH!!!!!

I know I have seen this topic crop up at least twice already, the last one was someone asking basically the same thing for the Bushmoot a few weeks back.

People will use tents, bashas, tarps, and hammocks of various designs, there are places for all kinds of shelter on the site. I reckon the people with tents get the roughest deal, the ground tends to slope a bit and if it is sunny, as last year, it is much cooler and more pleasant under the trees. You can also have fires, or could last year.

A

Annie

No idea if it's appropriate but I'm trying out my little hooped bivi.

Annie

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Pants, t-shirt and socks if it's cold....just pants if it's not ;) (tad more if just under a blanket like last weekend...doesn't half get nippy in the wee hours even in august :eek: ).

(well you did ask :D lol).

Bam. :)

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
C_Claycomb said:
Sorry mate, but when I saw this question I had a near uncontrollable desire to go ARRRGGHGGHH!!!!!

I know I have seen this topic crop up at least twice already, the last one was someone asking basically the same thing for the Bushmoot a few weeks back.

People will use tents, bashas, tarps, and hammocks of various designs, there are places for all kinds of shelter on the site. I reckon the people with tents get the roughest deal, the ground tends to slope a bit and if it is sunny, as last year, it is much cooler and more pleasant under the trees. You can also have fires, or could last year.

Sorry bud, I did do a couple of searches but didn't really come up with any success. Bit of a newbie so not seen many of the older posts yet so I appologise that you have to see the same questions over and over. Must get a bit frustrating.

Cheers for the advice though.

bambodoggy said:
Pants, t-shirt and socks if it's cold....just pants if it's not

Hmmm....thanks for that :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE