Whaley Bridge Meet 27th Feb - 1st Mar 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
We have our first meet of 2015 at the Whaley Bridge site in the Peak District on the 27th of Feb to the 1st Mar.
Keep your eyes out for an open day before this too so you can come and see the site.

The fee is £10 for all or part of this period and I'll send out directions and site rules to you by email. The fee helps with the significant lease for the 8 acre private site.
We've had a few attendees in 2014 from this forum and the feedback seems to be good. A couple could not find the site on the last meet as they came last minute and had not had the directions sent to them - Get in touch by email for the directions, unless you know the area well, you will likely not find the camp.

Facilities:
Separate urinal and tented long drop toilet.
Parachute over main fire circle + log seats.
Some natural shelters already made.
Water butt (filter first!).
Plenty of room for social camping and also secluded spots.
POSSIBLY parking - awaiting the construction of the access track. If not parking is only 100m away from the wood in a safe area.

Basic rules:
Ground fires are fine - don't go nuts.
Collect your own wood and leave the existing piles for my business please.
Don't cut or fell any living trees.
Don't burn or use up the obvious stash of useful timber/forks/canes.
No guns, bows or other projectile weapons unless by specific permission.

You must book for these meets and payment by PayPal is preferred as we don't then have to chase people up for money. Get in touch at info(AT)peakinstruction(DOT)com for the full details and shout if you have any questions. That email address is also the PayPal address too.

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/574805032638923/

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
I will be up at the woods from mid morning this Monday (19th) so long as the weather is hospitable. Just doing a few jobs but it would be a good time for anyone local to come and have a look a the site prior to attending a meet.
Text me if you're coming up in case I go home.
0Seven81203823Three

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
2 weeks to go!
I'll be in the woods from lunchtime (ish) on Friday the 27th. I'll be replacing the toilet tent and probably repairing the parachute.
I can't be around Saturday as I'm at a meeting although I might pop back up afterwards.
If anyone want's to make life easier for me they can send their site fee via PayPal (no account needed, just a debit card). £10pp sent to info@peakinstruction.com with your name.
I'll be around to collect cash either 6pm Friday or 10am Sunday. Please meet at the main camp area or if you are not coming in those times then make a PayPal payment. I'll send a refund if you can't make it for any reason.
Lastly, don't come without letting me know, without directions you'll probably not find it and get annoyed. I can't do anything about that if you don't let me know. If you need directions and rules please email me at the above email address. Worst case scenario please ring 07812038233 at a reasonable hour.
Our parking is still not complete so park on the back lane or on the residential bit of Macclesfield Road and walk up. Please don't park on access point.
See you then!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE