Westwinds Ventile

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Daughter coverts my BCUK jacket,are these still available ?
im after a medium / large.
any links appreciated.
cheers.:)

I have a navy blue westwinds actic smock in medium (which is a big medium fit, I am a large normaly). I don't use this anymore and could be persuaded to part with it if your interested let me know .
I am way untill sunday so if you get in touch I will get back to you on sunday afternoon mate :)

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2010
Carmarthen
I have a navy blue westwinds actic smock in medium (which is a big medium fit, I am a large normaly). I don't use this anymore and could be persuaded to part with it if your interested let me know .
I am way untill sunday so if you get in touch I will get back to you on sunday afternoon mate :)

Thanks for the offer,has this got a full length zip.
if not she won't want it!fussy these teenagers.
she wants one for festival/ camping use.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Any news,people back from Bushmoot?

From a thread asking about the not currently available BcUK shop ...

Ahh, that would be because it's not about at the moment :D We've got t-****s and badges and you can drop Shelly an email if you're interested in those shop@bushcraftuk.com

There may or may not be a supply of ventile jackets :dunno: .

EDIT: If memory serves, the Boss takes his family away on holiday after the Moot (If you've been to the Moot, you'll understand why goodjob ) and it might still take a while before you get any response from those in the know.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi, sorry, missed this before.

No bcuk ventiles are being made, westwinds were making them and hiked the price to produce them to the same, if not more than we were selling them for. It's agreat jacket and we need to shop about to see who else can make them, we tried a few people but nothing came of it...Sorry about that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE