West Sussex Pub Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Anyone interested in a few drinks one evening, now the evenings are drawing in might be nice to have a little gathering and a few beers of course :)

Will see what interest there is before deciding a venue and date

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
maver said:
Anyone interested in a few drinks one evening, now the evenings are drawing in might be nice to have a little gathering and a few beers of course :)

Will see what interest there is before deciding a venue and date

As I am the other party behind this, I had better reply ;)

As maver states, we'll see how much interest, and then plan a little social :beerchug:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Wayne said:
Count me in depending on the date.:)

Where are you thinking about?

Dunno yet, my local sounds like a good idea, well within staggering distance :beerchug:

Need to find a fairly central point though, will have a ponder

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Need to find some where that is easy to find, how about the Coach and Horses (at least i think that's what it's called, i will have a look tomorrow as i go past at silly o'clock on my way to the airport) It's just West of Worthing on the southside (westbound carriageway) of the A27, good parking, figured this might be a good place as it has easy access to the A27 from the A29 & A24.

Or there is the Fox & Hounds at Patching, just a little further along the road between Worthing & Arundel, northside of the road , not been in there for years so do not know what it is like, but it used to be fairly good, there is another one on the A27 that's just been rebuilt following a fire, nice thatched building, buggered if i can remember it's name though :aargh4: , northside of the A27 just before Patching.

Now for a date, i can make Monday 31st Oct or Monday 7th November at the moment, all other dates in my diary are taken up with work overseas until December.

If anyone else has venue ideas, please let me know on here, i shall be away in Iceland (ahhhhhhh my favourite :) :) ) working for the rest of the week, but will have internet access so i can check the site/mail regulary, im ideally looking for something with easy access and good parking for the masses.

Hope to see you all soon.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
maver said:
Or there is the Fox & Hounds at Patching, just a little further along the road between Worthing & Arundel, northside of the road , not been in there for years so do not know what it is like, but it used to be fairly good, there is another one on the A27 that's just been rebuilt following a fire, nice thatched building, buggered if i can remember it's name though :aargh4: , northside of the A27 just before Patching.

Just remembered what it's called " The Woodsmans Arms" kind of appropriate really :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
They are about the only dates i can make because of work travel commitments, still im sure we will be able to get another one going in the near future

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
More worried about the time i'd get home as i work 7am-3pm most weeks, and as you know as a non coffee drinker it takes me a lot longer to wake up than you guys - i dont think work will appreciate me catching up on sleep under the desk! :lmao:

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
maver said:
Now for a date, i can make Monday 31st Oct or Monday 7th November at the moment, all other dates in my diary are taken up with work overseas until December.

Hope to see you all soon.

Mondays are a dead duck for me, scout night.

Any other ideas

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
As my work commitments have changed for this week, how about we meet up at the Woodmans Arms between Worthing & Arundel this Friday (28th October) at say around 8pm, might be a little easier for people being the end of the week.

Hands up who's coming:

Maver

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Sorry Maver

I ain't goin' t' make it. At work until 20.00 and working ALL next weekend, as well as this one :rant:

Roll on Wednesday................

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
stovie said:
Sorry Maver

I ain't goin' t' make it. At work until 20.00 and working ALL next weekend, as well as this one :rant:

Roll on Wednesday................

Go on pull a sickie :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE