Welcome member #1000

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome professorhinky, it's good to have you on bcuk :biggthump tell us a bit about yourself :wink:

The guys and girls on here are great and I'm sure you will soon feel at home, it's a great place :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Grumit came first.... :rolmao:

Big welcome! :wave: Questions: ask. Answers: just post. :biggthump

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
howdy prof, nice to have you here. Everyone on here is great with loads of knowledge to share

J

JAI

Thankyou all for your welcomes, I have been observing the site for some time now and find it most interesting.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
JAI said:
Thankyou all for your welcomes, I have been observing the site for some time now and find it most interesting.
It was professorhinky though, but a warm welcome to you too JAI! :wave: :D

J

JAI

Hello, to tell you about myself would be giving away all my secrets but I can tell you that this site I find very interesting, I like the peace and tranquility of the outdoors especially the Forests. I have seen alot of the world and had many (adventures) but nothing beats just wandering through the forests with mother nature as company.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE