Weird vBulletin page

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It seems to be getting worse. The login page is for me now practically unusable, I have to log in completely blindfold. Every time now.

If I don't log in, sometimes I can't read any posts at all.

Enough of this, I'm going camping. :)

Elen Sentier

Hmmm! It turns up as soon as I hit the page ... how's the mending going, Tony? It's really frustrating to work with, you never know when it's going to happen and then it takes a few clicks to get back to where you thought you were ... if you're lucky.

Edit - Oh billhooks !!! the damn thing wouldn't let me post for 3 goes !!!

Last edited:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Is it just on Google Chrome folks?? Please mention your browser and operating system when posting as this may help the admin team with the error.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Still happening for me on windows 7 with Chrome, not sure if its important but it seems the problem is worse today. Previously it would work after 1 refresh but now its taking up to 6 refreshes to view a page.