Weihrauch HW98 .177

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Need to raise funds for a new spotting scope and unfortunately I'm not getting time to shoot any more so this has to go. Sort of a cross between a target rifle and a sporting rifle, typical Weihrauch quality and has the excellent Rekord trigger. Has the usual bumps and scrapes the worst is in the photos nothing serious, has been fitted with sling swivels too. Fully adjustable cheek and butt pads and will come with the scope pictured that has an illuminated reticule, gun slip, spare battery for the scope and a tin of AA Diabolo Fields with about 10 pellets out of it. Looking for £250 ono would prefer face to face (less risk) I'm willing to travel up to 50 miles included in the price will go further for cost of fuel.
Will consider swaps for decent spotting scopes but nothing else I'm afraid I've got my heart set on it.

Cheers
Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE