Webley Air Pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Hi

I just bought a couple of Webley mk1 pistols, a pre WW2 straight grip and a later slant grip..

Webleymkx21b.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of getting them both reblued as they are so nice, no slack anywhere and a nice strong spring inside..

Cheers, John :)

I have a Webley Senior like the bottom one in the picture and in about the same condition. I'd be grateful for any ideas about how much it is worth.

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
I have a Webley Senior like the bottom one in the picture and in about the same condition. I'd be grateful for any ideas about how much it is worth.

Hi Oldtimer

The Senior is very similar to the Mk1 (post war) but don't have the trigger adjusting screw that goes through the guard..

I paid £65 each for the two mk1 pistols and £50 for the top Senior of these two, it needed a repair though as it wouldn't shoot when I received it..
The bottom one I paid £39 for it over twenty years ago.
pwS3.jpg

If yours is in excellent condition and boxed, i'd say it would be worth around £140/150, without the box probably around £100 and a rough one around £50/70 ish..

John

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Thanks for that Johnbaz. Mine does have the trigger adjusting screw, which enables it to be adjusted to a real hair trigger. So mine must be a Mk1 rather than a Senior. I'd say the condition of mine is similar to the bottom one in your original picture. It's worth more than I thought, but I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it.

Hi there I'm new to this I recently bought a webley premier and I'm wondering if I would need a license for it ad I'm aware the gun law in scotland states I need a licence If is uses more than 6 ft lbs. Do u have any info in what the gun uses

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE