Webbing bits n pieces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have some webbing that I dont use, I purchased on ebay on a spur of the moment years ago and now find that it is surplus to requirement. I think it is 58 pattern and it is obviously used but still very serviceable. The 2 pouches on the back appear to have clips missing so are tied on with para cord see pics for more info and the belt hole rivets are a bit corroded. Some parts of the kit have writing on them from previous owner.

Would like to swap for any of the following.

Leather and or tools for working with leather, I want to make a sheath for my knife.
or bits and pieces of knife making supplies, a millbank bag or whatever you have to swap. Try me and see :)

Not sure what value I would put on the webbing as I bought it years ago and ebay prices appear to vary quite a bit.

50h17l.jpg

2lm6zk2.jpg

2zisrno.jpg

Last edited:
PM replied to.

Ideally I would like this to go as a complete package but I will be prepared to swap individual parts if no offer comes for the job lot. For other suggestions of what I may swap things for I will add a few more bits to the list. I will hold out until Sunday evening for a offer for the entire bundle after that offers for individual parts will be considered.

Things I may be interested in.

Sharp things I like all sorts of knives and tools.
Fire making things.
Small Pocket survival kit items eg wire saw, lenses, signal mirror, small LED light, whistle etc. or a complete kit.
A billy that will fit into my tesco stainless untensil hobo stove outside diameter of billy would have to be 11cm max.
Midge nets, midge repellants, paracord,
Unusual gadgets.
bushcraft items suitable for kids.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE