Weather feature

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
A weather forecast is important to us outdoor folk because of all those important choices such as "do I take my poncho?" or "can I wear shorts?".

So, to help you make a more educated decision, I've just added a brand new weather forecast utility to the site that might be of great interest to you!

To set this, go into User CP on the navigation bar above and choose Local Weather from the menu on the left, then fill in your details, taking care to choose the location nearest to you and change the language!

Enjoy! :biggthump

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
And it works a treat..... You need to set your location first though as this resets everthing else to default when you've finished.

Great :)
Ed

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
To make setting it up easier for everyone, I've set defaults for everyone ... London. Also, all the other settings are defaulted too. To change them, go to the User CP and then click on Local Weather and choose your settings.

To go to Local Weather, click here.

Enjoy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE