Waterproof Stuff Sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Help please,

I have a Down sleeping bag which comes with a waterproof stuff sack, no big deal you may think. The thing about this one is that it has a one way valve at the bottom. This can be opened and then most if not all of the air from within the bag can be expelled and then the valve closed to leave a far smaller volume than that which was packed initially. I like this Idea and want to replace my other waterproof sacks with a similar product.

Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere?

Thanks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think they all make them now Barney, Exped, Ortleib and Sealline definitely do.

The DZ Kompressors are good aswell.

Google drybag valve and you should get planty of hits

Ah! You've all got me whipping out my credit card for the second time this evening and I've ordered two sets of 4 mixed size Exped Fold Dry bags. These are normal ones, not bags with valves, but these will be a big improvement on the carrier bags we've used for donkey's years. Just in time for our (still to be decided where) camping holiday in September,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE