Waterproof Socks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

maddave said:
And me a size 7.... Denied :?:

Dave my Lowa's are a size 7.5, use them with a good sized pair of socks and get a 9, you should be o.k.

The Mil side of life do have people with smaller feet, I have a set of the older high legged gore-tex socks with the velcro at the top size nine and they fit fine :wink:

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Anyone used these particular socks?

Looks a great deal.. Just have to see if they ship overseas. :wink:
How do you get the BCUK discount. I could see no special info there on the sock page?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Moonraker said:
How do you get the BCUK discount. I could see no special info there on the sock page?

Mention bcuk when you're ordering and they'll sort out the discount, maybe an email would be easiest? :biggthump

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Just thought I'd say I prdered some yesterday afternoon (by phone as I thought it would be easiest to sort the discount). The goods arrived this morning. This is even faster then they said.
The socks are quite large, I doubt they will fit very well inside tight cycling shoes which I hoped the would. But it's far cheaper then me trying to find a boot I like thats more waterproof

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Tony said:
Mention bcuk when you're ordering and they'll sort out the discount, maybe an email would be easiest? :biggthump

Thanks mate. I emailed them yesterday and they said just to mention it in the order for the nice BCUK price :) So I am trawling the site for other goodies before getting shipping cost to France.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE