Wanted to borrow - strecher

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
My local Amateur Dramatics group are after borrowing a light stretcher for a play they're doing.
If anyone has one they're not using, or even just the material (I can get some poles from the wood and it'll be much cheaper postage :) ) and you're happy for us to borrow it please give me a PM.
It needs to be able to pack down fairly small - the sort of thing footballers get carried off the pitch on ;) - or smaller please.

Of course we could buy one. But, like many other small amateur groups money isn't buring a hole in the pocket atm and it's a shame to buy something only to use it once. :(

Thanks

Mark

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Improvise, adapt and overcome...

A couple of sturdy jackets with the sleeves inside the body and a couple of poles put through will make a stretcher, then a blanket over the top and safety pinned underneath will make a good stretcher.

LS

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Hmmm, when i said local I didn't mean "middle of nowhere survival "!

Whilst I'm quite sure you're correct I think the lady that's going to be lying on it might not share you're confidence :)

If all else fails though....

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'm fairly sure (but would need to check as I may have given it away) I've got an old brit army jungle hammock down the shed somewhere (something else I "forgot" to hand back lol :lmao: ) and they can double as a stretcher as they are the same size and have the same pole slots.

If you get no joy with St.Johns lending you a proper one then you're welcome to use mine Mark, let me know if you want it.

Cheers,

Bam. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE