Wanted Leatherman PST

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Has anyone got a Leatherman PST they want to swap for a Buck 112 with black leather sheath.
Buck is in excellent used condition.

Condition of PST is not that important as long as its fully functional.

Last edited:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Hi Rob,

I'm not a full member and so can't sell from the forum. Sorry.

The axe is 17.5 inches from top to bottom of handle and the head is 6.5 inches from blade to back

Silverclaws2

Nomad
Dec 30, 2019
Devon
Why do you want a PST?

As my memory of them, and I had one when they first turned up on the UK scene around about 1990, to also engrave my service number into it, was the blade would not retain a decent edge, to when I got my mitts on a very early LM Juice Xe6, give the PST to my sister of whom lost it when her car was broken into for only the PST that was in the glove box to be taken, Of which I thought was weird at the time, I mean said blade was half it's original length when I gave it away and the plier fulcrum had been centre punched for all the screwdriver bits were twisted off their axis, for it to be in rather poor shape really.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
There are a number of them on etsy, not cheap, but available....I'll try and find the link and post. UK seller too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE