Wanted* Fen traps MK4 *Wanted

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, as per title, I could make use of a few MK 4 Fen traps. Must be working and condition isn't really an issue providing they fucntion without fault.

Got tools to trade, slashers, sickles, machetes, probably some knvies, axes etc.

Cheers!

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hello Samo. I know this doesn't help you directly but what is a MK 4 Fen trap? And if its a mark 4 - what was so bad about the mk 1, 2 and 3 that they had to invent a 4?
I'm intrigued my friend. If I should ever see any 1's 2 or 3 for sale does that mean I should avoid them at any cost like yourself? Now I realise that these contraptions are for catching small mammals (simple deduction Watson, he lives in the UK) but, what are they? Squirrels? Rabbits? Now, Fen-hmmmm? winged mammals perhaps? Oh misery..just enlighten the unenlightened please. Thank you.

Tom.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Lol they are UK legal spring traps for small game like squirrels etc. The MK 4 is the size. Fen in the style.

Kind of like a large metal mouse trap but heavy duty and with a strange name?

Anyway, as catapult hunting is getting seemingly harder for me, damn beasts see me coming.. or smell me.. I figured a few traps set out in the appropriate areas would bag more than my ZERO this year total. :D

Like this> http://www.uktraps.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

That site is actually pretty cheap.. I thought they cost more.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
I thankyou and now I am the enlightened one(along with a lot of other people i'm sure) They would be even cheaper if the thieves in suits didn't pile the tax on them also.
I will be sure to look out for them on my visits to local rural bootsales.

in the meantime-good hunting

Tom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE