*WANTED* - Fallkniven F1 Custom Sheath...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
I'm looking for a custom sheath for my F1 in black or brown... Horizontal, with firesteel loop, i'm right handed so need a left handed one to wear at the front. (I think thats correct!)
like these please:
F1Sheathianatkinson.jpg

vitalymulti.jpg

Maybe someone can make one for me?
Cash waiting...
Thanks for looking.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Some options for you:

1) Leatherworld on Ebay: I've got one and like it. He seems to make up a batch & sell them, take a break, then repeat etc....

2) Ian Atkinson t/a Leodis Leather (www.ianatkinson.net/leather/). Ian hangs out over on British Blades. His stuff looks very nice.

3) over in the States, JRE Industries (http://www.jreindustries.com/). I've heard very good reports about this company, and the sheaths look very good.

Hope that helps

Incidentally, who made the sheaths in your pics?

Last edited:

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Ah, I see your pics came from Ian Atkinson's site anyway, so you know where to go now.....

:)

Some options for you:

1) Leatherworld on Ebay: I've got one and like it. He seems to make up a batch & sell them, take a break, then repeat etc....

2) Ian Atkinson t/a Leodis Leather (www.ianatkinson.net/leather/). Ian hangs out over on British Blades. His stuff looks very nice.

3) over in the States, JRE Industries (http://www.jreindustries.com/). I've heard very good reports about this company, and the sheaths look very good.

Hope that helps

Incidentally, who made the sheaths in your pics?

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
I did ask ian to make one for me... But it's a 3 month wait! You're right, about the pictures!
I was hoping for a quicker turnaround or a second hand one. Thanks for the replies... I'll check out leather world on fleabay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE