Wanted even more so now!

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Wanted wildlife hatchet gransfors bruks wetterlings/ hultafors classic treking axe
any of the above but gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet tops the list.
am quite strapped for cash just now but still desparate for one of these axes.
a conversation this morning with another member has boosted my need for one of the
above as he will do some engraving on it for me

ive got lots of nice gear to swap and can combine items for the right example.
in my sales and swap threads ive got
british army no 2 unleaded petrol cooker.
full and new unused bcb crusader cooking system (please check the appropriate thread) herehttp://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109128

ive also got the leather mora sheath and wet formed possibles pouch seen on two of my other threads
adding to this a primus primlite race head torch. rrp about £60. in new to mint condition
honey stove used but perfect.
and lots of other gear not listed here
as i said am very willing to combine items as long as postage is not staggering.
any help on this matter would be gratefully recieved.
cheers guys..

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well nobody can say your not trying bud.
Wait until all your bits that you've made are sold then buy yourself the required item .if they are as nice as you say then you can see why people will not part with their hatchets.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
they are nice trev which is probably the reason ive not been offered one just yet. but if anyone out there has moved up to a small forest axe and would like to move one on id so much appreciate it.
Well nobody can say your not trying bud.
Wait until all your bits that you've made are sold then buy yourself the required item .if they are as nice as you say then you can see why people will not part with their hatchets.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
items im offering include any item on my sales swaps threads.
plus some really good gear not listed in any threads by me.

honey stove
primus racelite head torch
eton solarlink radio
tons of other stuff and can do a nice package of combination items. too many to list.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
thanks for that mate but im set on one and one only.. axe

It doesn't help when you state Wetterlings/hultafors then when someone posts a link you knock it back.
Come on Leigh there helping.
Why don't you list your things for sale instead of trade and then buy one.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
perhaps I did get that a bit wrong and I know people are trying so my apologies for that. the reason I put swaps up before sales is that I understand the economic climate we live in and I know from experience there isnt a lot of money about. so I offer trades first then perhaps go to sales as a last resort.
I would just go out and buy one but im out of work and my mrs hours have been cut right down bills to pay come first.
thanks for your help and advice its noted and appreciated.
p.s.I didn't mean to knock anyone back if they felt I had then again I apologise to them.

GB

It doesn't help when you state Wetterlings/hultafors then when someone posts a link you knock it back.
Come on Leigh there helping.
Why don't you list your things for sale instead of trade and then buy one.[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE