Wanted:- DD Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
The other half likes the idea of tagging along to the next meet so I was going to give her my old hammock and get a DD, just wondered if anyone has one they were wanting rid of before I bought one. Let me know what you have and what you want

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
I have a DD hammock (green double layer with bug net) that I'm thinking about upgrading..

I'm i the middle of moving house at the mo so it is all packed up.

If you can wait about a month or two I should be able to dig it out and I could post it up to you to try.

Any good for you?

Cheers

Grebby

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Sounds good but i need it for the end of Jan for a meet that is planned (the other half is using my existing hammock)
PM me if you can let me know what you are after

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
I'm not sure that I will be able to get it to you by the end of Jan :(

It's currently packed in 1 of about 50 boxes somewhere, along with 90% of our stuff. If we have managed to move before the end on Jan l'll be able to dig it out and post it to you to try. Don't hold your breath though as there are solicitors and estate agents involved.

If time permits and it suits you then we can talk about I want for it.

Cheers

Grebby

Mar 14, 2012
uk
PM my bro outdoordude93 as he ,ay be willing to sell you a TW (tenth wonder) hammock which is as good if not better than a DD

no affiliation with either company bla bla bla just a very happy customer of TW :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE