Wanted coleman 442 stove for spares or repairs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Hi all

Following on from my thread on repairing my old 442 I now find that I am in need of several bits and pieces to sort it out. I love my stove and would like to see it up and running again, or at least be using one again made up from some of the bits! If you have a stove, working or not, that you'd like to sell please do get in touch

Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
I rebuilt a 442 stove a while ago and found a Coleman forum in the US (I can't remember which one) a useful source of info and dealers with parts hard or expensive to get here.

Rather than risking ending up with two stoves with the same faulty parts, you might be better off listing what you actually need - you may find people with bits sitting in drawers that they no longer need.

Second dibs on any useful bits your thread throws up! :)

PS still kicking myself for not buying the NOS 442 in its box for £35 I saw in a camping shop in Devon a couple of years ago! :(

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
I rebuilt a 442 stove a while ago and found a Coleman forum in the US (I can't remember which one) a useful source of info and dealers with parts hard or expensive to get here.

Rather than risking ending up with two stoves with the same faulty parts, you might be better off listing what you actually need - you may find people with bits sitting in drawers that they no longer need.

Second dibs on any useful bits your thread throws up! :)

PS still kicking myself for not buying the NOS 442 in its box for £35 I saw in a camping shop in Devon a couple of years ago! :(

Cheers matey

The tank on mine is leaking through little pinholes, so to begin with a tank would be good!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE