Wahoo! I've been given permission to use lovely bit of land.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
I went out for a wander today and having decided to call it a day I had one last pop over the verge of a road to look at a bit of unused land belonging to a large local estate. I was spotted mooching about by a game keeper and held up a friendly hand. I explained who I was and that I was looking for a bit of land to hang a hammock in from time to time, possibly overnight. One phone call to the boss later and I have unrestricted access and permission to camp (with fire :campfire: :headbang:) anytime I like. No-one else uses the land (other than the occupants of the badger set!:)
Here are a couple of pics. The view out to sea is lovely, can't wait to wake up to it :)
http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/o1iverj/
Cheers,

Oliver.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2011
none
Hey Zarkwon , ive shown you mine now you show me yours ! i have opened a flickr account but it says your photos are private ? and wont let me access them ,is it me ?

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Oops. Just moved to flickr from imageshack as latter wouldn't accept photos from my new camera. Should be working now. Come along anytime Ivan, let me know next time you are popping over to Teignmouth.

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
You still have the same problem!
I don't recommend flick for just sharing images on forums and such, i use it to post my photography but anything i post on forums, 'private' images -so to speak- i use photobucket and it works great.

Feb 6, 2011
none
Sorry bud still the same you want to flick them photies out of the imageshack and put them in your shed !! and i will pop over and look at them , you can see i am a technophobe !

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Thanks for the tip Shorty. Pics should be working now.

Aren't you a master leather worker John? Dragon's breath kit and pouches etc.

I'll spend a couple of days next week checking it out and then anyone who fancies it can come and have a look and hang out. I'm in Teignmouth, South Devon so if anyone is down this way on their hols then drop in for a brew. Will keep it to one or two at a time to begin with as don't want to be seen to be taking advantage or disturb the badgers too much etc.

Cheers,
Oliver.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Now this would be a nice view to wake up to ...

P1000027.jpg

Are those two perfect trees I see in the shadows ? :)

Feb 6, 2011
none
Thats better i can see them now you have put them in a bucket!! looks nice, its going to be a carpet of bluebelles in a minute, thanks mate will be in touch re the humogous journey i have to make !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE